VIDEOS ABOUT FASHION
Watch this video and answer the questions.
PODCASTS ABOUT FASHION
Listen to this podcast about fashion vocabulary and expressions from ZappEnglish.
- Do you like today’s fashion?
- Do you consider yourself to be stylish?
- How important is fashion to you?
- Describe the fashion or different styles at your school.
- What would you wear if you were going to meet your friends for a coffee in the morning? To go dancing at night? To have a picnic in the park? To go shopping? To a job interview?
- “Clothes make the man” is an expression that means people will judge you by your clothes. Do you think this is true?
- Do you pay attention to what the celebrities wear?
- Do you like watching the red carpet at award shows?
- If you could invent a style of dress, what would it look like?
- Do you and your friends have a similar taste in fashion? You and your family?
- How often do you think about fashion?
- Is it good to think about clothes and fashion?
- What is your favorite outfit?
- If you had to wear the same outfit everyday for the rest of your life, what would you wear?
- What do you think about second-hand stores?
- Do you prefer shopping at department stores, small shops, outdoor markets, second-hand stores, or making clothes by hand?
- If your sibling was getting married, what would you wear to their wedding?
- How do you describe your style?
- In your opinion, is hair an important aspect of fashion?
- Do you like wearing accessories such as a watch, necklace, bracelet, earrings, etc.?
- Do you notice a difference between Spanish fashion and American fashion, for example, when you are watching an American t.v. show?
- How has the Fair’s fashion changed over the years?
- What is the most bizarre fashion today?
- Give an example of classic fashion and fad fashion.
- What’s “in” today? In other words, what’s in style today?
- When you go shopping for clothes do you usually try the clothes on before you buy it?
- Do you follow the latest fashion?
- If your life was suddenly on a reality show, would you change anything about the way you dress?
- What’s the most important/valuable piece in your wardrobe? (What’s your most prized item in your closet?)
- What kind of accessories do you wear?
- Describe a typical outfit you would wear.
- Describe what your classmate is wearing.
- What fashion philosophy do you agree with?
- Every day is a fashion show, and you do your best to look great
- You love fashion, but you think taking it too seriously ruins it
- If it's not comfortable, then there's no way you'll ever wear it
- If you have to dry clean it or iron it, forget it
- It's better to regret the things you wear than regret the things you didn't wear
- Good taste never goes out of style
- What pieces of clothing do you hate wearing?
- Who is the best-dressed person you know?
- Look in your closet. What sorts of colors do you see?
- Describe typical clothing people wear for each season of the year: spring, summer, fall, and winter.
- How much do you spend getting ready to go to school?
- Out with friends
- To a party
- Do the times vary much?
- What would you do or feel if you were refused entry to somewhere because of what you are wearing?
- What would you wear to meet royalty or the President of your country?
- Would you go to a fancy dress party? Why or why not?
- What is a major fashion faux pas?
- What accessories do men wear/carry?