PERSONAL VALUES AND IDEALS
Here is a list of personal values. Write down top 10 values from the list below.
VIDEOS ABOUT VALUES
DISCUSSION QUESTIONS ABOUT VALUES
- What things are important for you? What do you value most in life?
- In your opinion, which of these are lacking in society? (Being polite, respectful, punctual, obedient, well-dressed, hygienic, tidy, helpful, understanding, hard-working, truthful, honest, loyal, and so on.)
- What personal values do you consider to be important?
- What are your ambitions, hopes and fears?
- How did the events in Paris terrorist attacks affect you?
- Do you think that television is a means to indoctrinate and influence young minds?
- What maxim do you live by? What is your motto in life?
- What is your best quality as a person?
- What do you look for in a friend? In other words, what is the most important quality to look for in a friend?
- On a scale of 1 to 10, how much do you value each of these: fame, wealth, peace, beauty, power, freedom, equal rights, self-expression. Which one do you value the most? The least Why?
- If the place where you live was on fire and you could only save 3 things, what objects would you save? (Assume that all people and pets are safe.)
- If you could change one thing in your community, what would it be?
- If you were marooned on a tropical island with one other person, who would you choose?
- Without mentioning names, what are three things you respect most about the adults you know?
- You have a free day, with no school, no work, and no responsibilities. What would you most like to do with that day? Who would you spend this day with?